Herzog Albrecht-Strasse 12
Constructed on medieval foundation walls, the building was expanded in the 17th century. An extensive 1760 construction plan by Matthias Gerl has been preserved, though only partially implemented during the subsequent alteration. Portions of the existing structure were also preserved as a cellar.
The building has two storeys with a panelled facade. The interior contains groin-vaulted ground floor rooms. The door posts are ornamented with Baroque depictions of saints.