Also the main park entrance, former court building
This is the wing that stands between the sharp angle of the courtyard, formed by the horse pond, and the south-west corner pavilion of the main park entrance. A part of this wing contains a vault of the old Meierhof, which most likely dates from the 16th century. The other parts are from the 18th century, while the rectangular agricultural wing was created in 1920. Some interior rooms contain groin vaults as well as barrel vaults. The facade which faces the main park entrance is naturally in keeping with Pacassi’s architectural system.