Schlossplatz 12, former court building
The core of this building is a 17th-century single-storey townhouse which in 1698 was expanded with a second storey for the Dietrichstein family. It was then owned by the Counts of Wratislaw and Schlick and from 1714 on was used as the imperial barracks. There are three wings and a narrow courtyard, the facade has a plasterwork design and there is a balcony on volutes above the entry portal. With its interesting dormers, the roof (a half-hipped design) resembles that of the Lacy House opposite. This was once the location of the court pharmacy and was the town pharmacy until 1985. – Under private ownership since 1973.