From 1957 to 1959 this church, dedicated to the ‘Holiest Trinity’, was built on the site of former farm buildings belonging to Schwarzenberg palace. It was designed by architect Ladislaus Hruska. The double-towered facade faces the Klosterstrasse and the interior consists of a barrel-vaulted nave with aisle galleries between rounded pillars. There is a wood carving of the Holy Trinity with a central crucifix and auxiliary figures on the wall above the high altar; this, as well as the plaster relief on the breastwork of the organ chancel and the aisle galleries, is the work of Josef Papst, an academic painter and sculptor from Laxenburg. There are four oil paintings from the 18th century on the right side-wall, which once hung on the staircase of Schwarzenberg palace. The foundation stone was blessed and set in place by Dr. Josef Hawala, a native of Laxenburg and provost of the votive church. On 9 December 1959 the church was consecrated by Archbishop Coadjutor Dr. Franz Jachym in the presence of then Federal Minister for Agriculture and Forestry Dipl.-Ing. Eduard Hartmann.