This park consists of multiple sections between Schwarzenberg Palace, the Kaiserbahnhof and the Grünne-Haus, with a number of small monuments in between.
The north-western section contains a memorial stone commemorating the imperial jubilee of 1898, which still sits under the oak tree planted at that time. In the south-eastern section there is a wayside shrine in the form of a tabernacle pillar from the 17th century, marking the western entryway to the old village green. The reliefs on each of the four sides are the work of Laxenburg academic painter and sculptor Josef Papst. The jubilee oak of 1988 and its inscription stone stand in the middle of the grounds (unfortunately the tree had to be replaced multiple times).
Another imperial jubilee oak was planted in 1908. The inscription plaque on the back of the Franz Joseph monument’s pedestal is all that remains of the memorial stone erected at that time. This monument with a bust of Franz Joseph by F. Weghaupt (1908) was erected in 1972.