Inhalt

Passespielhaus (right wing) (5)

Passespielhaus (right wing) (5)

Passespielhaus (ball court)

Schlossplatz 17, former court building

Right wing: This structure was also given unified facades along the drive from the castle square to the old castle and the park, based on Pacassi’s architectural system. This drive was designed around 1770 in continuation of the Hofstrasse. Starting in the 19th century the property management department used it as a carriage house and residences; after 1920 it also housed a milking school and later the offices of the police force. Today these rooms are used by the Laxenburger Hof restaurant.

Zurück / back